Updates & Random Tidbits & Maybe TMI

10:37 AM

For those of you who are wondering, no, I am not driving around in stealth mode silence.  When I bought my car, they were kind enough to give me a handy dandy identification card that had both of my codes on it.  They were in my wallet all along so I drove around in super secret silent stealth mode for nothing.  I know Cameryn is happy.  I think she got really tired of hearing me sing!

***

Our office is on the fifth floor of the building and there are 4 other companies on our floor.  We all share the bathroom.  All of the bathrooms in our building have a couch and a chair in it (which I think is totally weird and disgusting because we all know that not everyone cleans up after they go) and so many people sit there and talk on the phone or talk trash about their coworkers.  The things that you can learn in the bathroom... I find it highly amusing.  There is one woman (who I refer to as Sleeping Beauty) who takes a nap on the couch two times a day - she is prepared with a pillow, eye mask and large cardigan that she uses as a blanket.  Currently the bathroom on our floor is being renovated so we have to go to the fourth floor.  I haven't seen Sleeping Beauty down there at all this week.  I wonder how she is coping?  Or if her coworkers think she is cranky.

***

Cameryn is still loving the Little People Nativity scenes.  Her Elf, Toot, brought her the last two this week.  She loves the animals, especially the hee-haw (aka donkey) and the three camels, but she also likes Baby Jesus!  Yay!  She even took Baby Jesus with her to school.  Yes, he sat in her cubby all day, but it's definitely better than when my family used to tape him inside the toilet tank.

***

I think my feet have gotten bigger.  The shoes that I am wearing today feel too short.  And no, I do not need to cut my toenails.  They are trimmed, not pedicure perfect (because really, who has the money or the time to do that?) but they are presentable.  Anyway, my shoes feel too short.  I haven't worn these particular shoes since last week and they were fine last week.  Huh.

***

I put my underwear on inside out.  I really hate it when I do that.  I feel weird all day.

***

I am almost done Christmas shopping.  I am both relieved and sad.  Relieved because I know that I don't have to spend any more money or fight traffic on my lunch breaks but sad because it means that the Holiday's are almost over.  I just love all of the lights and decorations!  Last night I had a wrapping marathon and spent two hours wrapping gifts.  I am so anxious to give everyone their gifts and see their reactions.  Especially all of the kids!  I just know they are going to be so excited!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Instagram