Update

4:39 PM

Do you hear that?   That is the sound of silence.  My feet are not hitting the pavement. 

I have shin splints. 

I haven't been running as often as I would have liked the past two weeks so my half-marathon training has come to a screeching halt.  Which is a shame really because I felt like I was finally getting into a groove and  I was finally hitting my stride.   I did complete weeks one and two and I rocked my goal for the summer but I'm still discouraged that I may not be able to jump back into weeks 3 and 4 and will instead have to start over.  

I haven't gone for a run in two days and I'm itching to let my feet hit the pavement for a few miles tonight.  And I'm sure that the people who run past my house on a daily basis will be happy to see that I am not watching them from my window giving them the evil eye!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram