Wednesday Loves

10:32 AM



I'm loving the COOLER TEMPERATURES! 
I walked outside this morning and thought "Fall is here!  Finally."

I'm loving all of the fall decorating ideas from Pinterest.
(You can find me here.)


I love the simplicity of this porch.


Cute, right?  But how do you keep little hands from eating the candy?



I love this idea as a treat for Cameryn to share with her friends at school.
I'm loving that I was able to spend time with good friends over the much-needed long weekend.
I'm loving that SEC football is back.
I'm loving that I got a haircut last night.   I didn't jump on the short-hair-train because I have a lot of hair but it's nice to sit in a chair and be pampered for a few hours.
I'm loving that we're going on a mini-vacay next weekend!  Cameryn has no idea what we have planned and I cannot wait to see her eyes light up when she realizes where we are going!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Instagram