Advocare Cleanse- Day 10: Final Measurements & Weight

9:38 AM


LAST DAY.  Honestly, I didn't follow the meal plan 100% today. 

Breakfast:  Fiber drink, water, coffee w/almond milk, 2 eggs

Lunch: Zucchini with organic marinara, turkey pepperoni, and a sprinkle of parm cheese (GASP!  DAIRY!)

Snack: Smoothie with almond milk, berries and a scoop of vanilla protein powder

Dinner:  Salmon, salad, corn

Dessert:  One glorious slice of cookies and cream cheesecake with a handful of raspberries.  Chris laughed at me because I was making obscene noises after each bite.  What can I say?  It was fabulous after 10 days of healthy food!




Exercise:  NONE



My final weight:  131 (-2)

Measurements
Waist:  27" (-1")
Hips 36"  (-2")
 
 
DAY 1
DAY 10


My final thoughts: 

The cleanse definitely works to kill cravings.  It's amazing how much your tatse buds change, I didn't want junk food or sweets.  I got used to unsweetened almond milk in my coffee instead of my usual Bailey's coffee creamer.  I stayed full for the most part, I wasn't overly hungry or overly full.  I NEVER felt bloated and I can definitely see a difference in my stomach when it's not bloated from sodium and junk.

I didn't work out as much as I would have liked and I do think that would have helped my measurements and weight change, but, I'm pleased with the results.  I haven't seen this number on the scale since 2008, when I was pregnant with Cameryn (I weighed 127 at my first OB appointment.)  Originally I had planned on trying to get to 125, maybe it will happen, maybe not, but I'm pleased with the changes that I see in my body. I can feel the muscles and I can even seen them when I look into the mirror.  My stomach isn't flat, I still have a little bit of a baby pouch (damn.) but it's smaller than it was.  I can wear pants that I haven't worn since 2010.  When I put a shirt on, it doesn't stick to my stomach.

Most importantly, when I look in the mirror - I am not hating on myself and instead am PROUD of what I have done. 

I've lost 20lbs since I walked out of the hospital with Jordin.  10 of those pounds have been in the last four months.  I'd say that is something to be proud of.

Overall, YES!  The cleanse was worth it.  Will I do it again?  Maybe if I get off track and begin eating sweets nonstop. 

So, if you're hesitant, give it a shot. 

What do you have to lose?!

Day 9
Day 8
Days 7-4
Day 3
Day 2
Day 1

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Instagram