Advocare Cleanse- Day 9

9:19 AM

ONE MORE DAY.  PTL!

Weight:  Still holding steady at 131

Breakfast:  Fiber drink, water, coffee w/almond milk

Snack:  1/4cup steel oats with blueberries and raspberries

Lunch:  ThinkThin bar - I had planned on making a salad but ended up getting a call from daycare so I had to go drop something off quickly and then I went to the office.

Snack:  4 pieces brown rice sushi and 10 almonds

Dinner:  4 pieces brown rice sushi and roasted veggies

Exercise:  Does walking back and forth to the fridge count?  LOL!  Actually, I did 10 squats with Cameryn sitting on my shoulders.  I'm really pushing my limits here.

Day 10 (which is actually today) is our anniversary.  I'm going to eat sensible all day, but I'm indulging and having dessert after dinner.  Cheesecake.  And I'll probably feel terrible afterwards but I'm looking forward to eating something terribly unhealthy.

I found a new-to-me boutique about a mile from my house that reminds me Kiki La Rue, except much smaller and not as pricey.  They even have a kids sections that carries smocked items in the back at reasonable prices.  I bought a super cute top from there and I wore it for the first time yesterday and received SO many compliments on it! I love the stripes.  They're really flattering. 

Shameless dressing room selfie. 
I also tried on a maxi dress that I loved but it had a funky top. I texted a pic to my girlfriends and they all said it was cute, but I'm still on the fence.  I am going to go back and get something cute from here for Janette's baby shower in a few weeks

Tomorrow, I'll have my final day of meals up, along with my final weight and measurements from the cleanse. 

Day 8
Days 4-7
Day 3
Day 2
Day 1

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram