Advocare Cleanse- Day 3

10:34 AM

Nothing new to report weight wise, the scale didn't budge and that's okay.  I noticed yesterday that I am not as bloated and that I can see muscle definition, especially in my arms which I am SO excited about.  I'm sure this has a lot to do with my frequent weight training that I have done for the past few months, but I've noticed it more since I cut the crap from my diet.  I forgot to take before and after photos, and this one is no gem, but here's what I look like now.

 
 
 
What I ate:
 
Breakfast:  Fiber drink + 8oz water, 2 eggs with 1/2 red bell pepper and a handful of spinach.  I'm not sure how much of the egg I actually consumed because Jordin ate from my plate.
 
Snack:  I missed it, again.  I wasn't planning on missing it but my doctor's appointment took a lot longer than expected.  The doctor was an hour late for her first appointment, which pushed everyone back.
 
Lunch:  Salad, with 1/2 hard boiled egg, tomatoes, cucumbers, and strawberries and a tbsp. of sunbutter.
 
Snack:  Smoothie- peaches, bananas, and a splash of almond milk
 
Dinner:  The bean salad that I had yesterday, plus grapes
 
Snack:  8ox water mixed with vanilla protein powder
 
Exercise:  2.10 miles on the treadmill, 100 push ups, and ab work
 
Water:  At least 60oz, which probably wasn't enough since I ran
 
 
I felt good on Day 3 -not too tired, not starving by bedtime, and I had energy to power through a 7pm workout!  I made sure to eat every 2-3 hours (if I could.)  I felt like I was eating all day but that's okay!
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram