Advocare Cleanse- Day 4, 5, 6, & 7

8:57 AM



This has been my weight for the past four days.  No more, no less.  I'll admit, I grew a little frustrated because the scale refuses to budge and then I realized that I haven't been that active.  So I have no one to blame but myself.

Day 4

Breakfast:  Eggs and fruit

Snack:  Smoothie made with ice and lots of berries

Lunch:  One giant salad

Snack:  Another smoothie

Dinner:  Chicken and broccoli

Exercise:  30 min of weight training, 30 min of walking the dog


Day 5

Breakfast:  2 eggs with veggies and fruit

Lunch:  I had a business meeting out of town. I was told that we were going out to lunch so I planned on ordering a salad with some kind of protein but when I got there I discovered that they had ordered southern barbecue to be delivered.  I panicked for a moment but ultimately decided that eating some plain pork and a small serving of beans was better than eating nothing at all. 

Snack:  I was hungry on the drive home and ended up grabbing a Think Thin bar that I had in my bag. 

Dinner:  Chicken and veggies

Exercise:  NONE

While this probably wasn't my best eating day, I did have a happy dance moment when I put on a pair of nice pants that I haven't worn since Cameryn was born!  And here's my shameless selfie.







Day 6

Breakfast:  Eggs and tomatoes

Snack:  Carrots

Lunch:  Chicken, small sweet potato, and broccoli

Snack:  Blueberries and raspberries

Snack:  Smoothie with almond milk, frozen banana, vanilla protein powder

(LATE) Dinner:  Tilapia and broccoli

Exercise:  2 mile fun run with the dog and the kids



Day 7

Breakfast:  Two eggs, blueberries and raspberries

Snack:  Carrots

Lunch:  Roasted veggies and a small sweet potato

Snack:  Apple and banana

Dinner:  Lean burger patty, plain and more veggies

Exercise:  2 mile run with the dog, and yoga with Cam


THREE DAYS LEFT! 

Day 3
Day 2
Day 1

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram