Advocare Cleanse - Day 8

9:05 AM

No change in my weight.  I'm still holding strong at 131.6.  Whatev.

Breakfast:  The fiber drink made its' ugly appearance this morning.  While I am not a huge fan of the taste, the drink does fill me up.  I was planning on eating breakfast right along with the drink but I just wasn't hungry.  I made two eggs and a huge bowl of berries about two hours later.

Snack: 1/2 apple with 1 tsp sunbutter

Exercise: 2.8 miles on the treadmill and 15 min weight training - hammer curls and shoulder work

Lunch: 1/2 apple, smoothie with almond milk, berries, banana, and vanilla protein powder

Snack: None

Dinner: Lean ground beef, black beans, salsa and fresh tomatoes

Water:  La Croix to the rescue!  I was growing tired of plain or fruit infused water.  I like the bubbles in La Croix.

I'm getting tired of this "diet."  I've been limiting my carb intake because carbs generally make me feel bloated and gross, but I've been craving them.  I might have to add "approved" carbs back into my diet the next two days. 

I can say that I notice a difference in the way that I look.  I have less flab, in general.  My legs are thinner, I see noticeable muscle in my arms and shoulders, and most importantly, my muffin top has diminished.  This excites me.

But so do carbs.

Days 7-4
Day 3
Day 2
Day 1



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram