Tuesday Tidbits

10:40 AM

The weekend went by quickly.  It was rainy and cold and I got out of my pj's to go for a run and to the grocery store.  I love lazy pj weekends. 

Cameryn was stir crazy and terrorized the dogs all weekend, mostly Gracie though.  She covered Gracie with her favorite things:  her snowman blanket, bunny, Lola the Elephant, the little elephant, and a baby blanket.  She later added all of her plastic jungle animals and some legos.  Poor dog!



A muffin tin lunch was a nice distraction from smothering the dog.




***

Cameryn and I got out the few Easter decorations that we have.  One of her Easter bunnies sings "Jesus Loves Me" so Cam sang that one all weekend.  I also taught her to sing "This Little Light of Mine" and to hold up her finger as her "light."  But, she said, "STOP MOMMY!  Your light is not shining!"  HA!  This kid cracks me up.

***

Last night, Chris and I did a little decorating.  (Thanks, Mom!)  And yes, the mirror on the right is one inch higher than the mirror on the left, thanks to pictures that were hung there before.  We are leaving them that way until we get a bigger tv for the living room because we'll have to re-hang them anyway so they are centered.   No sense in putting more holes in the wall!  However, that one inch difference is going to drive me insane until it is fixed.  I'm OCD like that.







***

Chris sent me this picture before he took Cameryn to school this morning.  Those (upside down)sunglasses are for infants - they have the cloth band that wraps around her head!



***

Jess posted a list of random info today and asked that you tell her something random about yourself.  I did and I said that I hated white shoes, especially white sneakers.   They make me cringe.  This pet peeve of mine is actually how I bonded with her sister, Janette, and why she's my twin spice soul.  Anyway, I've been posting a list of pet peeves on my FB wall for a few weeks now.  I'm not sure that I actually have 587 Pet Peeves.  587 is just the random number I use when someone asks me "how many times did you... or how old are you?"  Here's the countdown:


Pet Peeve #587: I hate when people tell me to calm down. Like they know how I should feel?!

Pet Peeve #586: Must every driver in SC brake through a green light? It's green... Freaking GO!

Pet Peeve #585: Answering the phone at work "Thank you for calling XYZ" and the moron on the other end says "Is this ABC Company?" then want me to look up the phone number for ABC Company. Did you hear me say "Thanks for calling Information..."

Pet Peeve # 584: Being asked my telephone number/account number AFTER I already entered in using the keypad on my phone. I thought I was supposed enter that info to "better assist me" ?

Pet Peeve #583: People who do not know the grammatical difference between "lose" and "loose."
Lose, v, Be deprived of or cease to have or retain.
Loose, adj, Not firmly or tightly fixed in place; detached or able to be detached. or Loose, v, Set free; release.


Pet Peeve #582: Ice cream with freezer burn.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Instagram