Each Day is a Gift.

11:22 AM

Friday morning I was going to post about what a challenging night that I had, as a parent, on Thursday night However, my personal challenge seemed so small and irrelevant in comparison to what people in Japan were experiencing at the same moment. 
The news seems to be more and more grim every day - it just breaks my heart.  What a terrifying event to experience.  I saw a video of the water coming through a village and I just sat there with my hand over my mouth and tears in my eyes.  Can you imagine?  I can't.  I don't want too.  Thousands of people have been displaced, entire families are missing.  Let this disaster serve as a reminder of how small we really are and how powerful the world is around us... such a tragic and humbling event.
Each day truly is a gift!

One year ago today, our family was blessed with the gift of another sweet girl to love! 
Happy FIRST Birthday to my niece, Quinn Marie Rebel!  (Yes, her middle name is Marie Rebel!)  We love you so much and had so much fun at your birthday party this weekend!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram