Weekly Update- 16 Weeks

9:37 AM

Size of Baby: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and about 3 1/2 ounces.  Roughly the size of an avocado.


Big Sister Cameryn:  She has pretty much settled on the name Ella and has enjoyed looking through magazines and picking out items for the baby.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +1
Maternity Clothes:  Mostly pants.
Gender:  Girl
Movement: Yes.  I can feel her mostly when I am sitting down.
Sleep: I am sleeping well.
Symptoms: Still have some nausea. mostly around 8:00 every night.  I cannot keep anything with red sauce down which is pretty disappointing. 
I (still) have a complete previa. At this point, they are not that concerned but obviously it will be an issue around 28 weeks if it remains that way. 
What I Miss:  Nothing really.
Cravings: Orange juice!

Best Moment This Past Week:  I am beginning to look through magazines and gather ideas for the nursery. 
What I Am Looking Forward To: Settling on a name.  We had a name for about two weeks and then, on Monday, Chris decided that he's "not a fan."  Arrgh.  At this point, she's just Jane Doe!
Missed the last update? Catch up here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram