Dinner- FAIL!

10:48 AM

My dad lives in Vietnam so we email a lot.  I always get a little excited when I see a random email from him in my inbox.  That changed today, the email was titled "Last Wednesday's Dinner" - I almost dropped my phone and lost my breakfast.  This was just too much for me at 6am! 

What hell is that?


That was last Wednesday's dinner - boiled skinless pig head with eyes and brains
The thought alone gives me the heebie jeebies! 
How the hell did he manage to eat that? 
I've lived overseas too and I've eaten some really disgusting things, but that is taking it a bit too far! My husband wants me to go on The Amazing Race with him, just so I can eat the gross stuff on the food challenges.  Because apparently since I've been able to stomach the weird stuff once I could do it again.  But really he wants me to go because he needs my mad connections.

Thanks, dad, for ruining my breakfast, and quite possibly my lunch!




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram