WILW

9:44 AM


It's Wednesday, so I'm linking up with Jamie and that means it's time to tell you what I'm loving. 


I'm loving that it's August. 

So many wonderful things happen in August...

Birthday parties for friends!




The return of College Football!

(I'd love to say the return of Gamecock Football but our first game isn't until September!)




My Birthday!



The end of ridiculously hot summer days.




I'm loving these lamps!




I'm loving that I was able to hang out with my neighbors over the weekend.
We've lived across from each other for 5 years but never really said more than a simple hello, which is a shame because we have a lot in common.
They invited us to their daughter's first birthday party and we had a great time!
They are both very sweet.
And their house is simply gorgeous!
I wonder if she would come decorate mine....



I'm loving that we planned a vacation. 
Two vacations, actually.
One weekend vacay and one entire week of vacay.
Nothing extravangant and out of this world - but it's a vacation.
I need a vacation.




I'm loving all of my new followers. 
I have no idea how you found me, but I'm glad you did.
Hi Peeps!



What are you loving today?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Instagram