Blurbs

9:15 AM

Nicole told me to stay at home and eat PB&J tomorrow.  She may be on to something.

**

I am honestly wondering why anyone is working today.  I doubt that our firm will be busy at all considering that we haven't done much of anything this week.  I am a firm believer that if the kids have off of school that adults shouldn't work either.  Yes, I realize that my child is not school-aged but I still believe that it should apply to me. 

**

Why is the conditioner bottle smaller than the shampoo bottle?  It should be bigger.  I always use more conditioner than shampoo and then I have to buy another bottle of conditioner before I need shampoo.  This creates a problem because I rarely use the same type of shampoo and conditioner two times in a row. 

**

I am getting fat.  And I don't like it.  I need to go for a run.  Or do a FIRM video.  Something.  Good god.  My ass may have its own zip code by the end of the year.  I may have to boycott the desserts tomorrow.  And the mashed potatoes.  But I will not boycott the bottle of Chardonnay.

**

I still have no idea what I am getting people for Christmas. 

**

I have a 6 day weekend.  Don't hate.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram