Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

9:50 AM

I received this gemstone of an email last night:


"Thank you so much for registering for our recent promotion with Gamecock Sports via our website. Your name has been selected as one of our guests to attend a luncheon event at Williams-Brice Stadium on Tuesday beginning at 1:00 pm. We are inviting a small group of folks to join with members of the airport staff and Gamecock Sports for lunch and the opportunity to meet with some of USC’s football staff. We’ll have lunch beginning at 1:00 pm in the stadium’s press box. Afterwards, we’ll take a behind-the-scenes tour of the football stadium. Please let me know if you can join us and I can then provide you with additional details regarding directions to the press box, etc. You are welcome to bring a guest with you also from Blytheco.  Hope you can join us!   Thanks."


Hell, YES!  I can join you!  Woohoo! 

I asked my boss to go (since it was was a "company" giveaway) but he had to decline for another meeting, so I am taking my BFF.   

I am so exicted!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram