21 weeks

2:23 PM

Size of Baby: Baby is about 10 1/2 inches long and the size of a carrot.  I believe it!  She was stretched out during the ultrasound this week.


Big Sister Cameryn:  She got an actual bike with training wheels and told us that baby sister could have her "baby bike" aka the tricycle.  She's growing up so quickly.


Total Weight Gain/Loss:  I don't know for sure, but I am guessing 10 lbs.  I feel like I am one huge momma this week.  The belly popped out a lot since last week!


Maternity Clothes: Yes.
Gender: Girl

Movement:  She is active in the morning and early evening.  I had an ultrasound yesterday and the girl yawned the entire time.  We laughed a lot because it was like she was telling us to stop bothering her!


Mouth open, arms above her head.  Her nose is blurry but I promise it doesn't look like a pigs nose!

Sleep: I sleep well most nights. I try to go to bed around 9 every night. Some nights I toss and turn but mostly I close my eyes and I'm out!

Symptoms: I've felt more and more Braxton Hicks contractions. These seem early (to me) but I guess I am just able to recognize them now! 

What I Miss:  Being able to have a glass of wine.  *Sigh*


Cravings:  I think I am having more aversions to food than actual cravings.

Best Moment This Past Week:  I was able to go outside and walk a few days this week and it was fantastic to be out in the sunshine.  Those moments really clear my head!



What I Am Looking Forward To: We had to reschedule our 20 wk ultrasound for February 16.  I'm looking forward to my mom and Chris being there for that one.  Plus, I'm almost at the end of my weekly cervical length visits, only 2-3 more weeks!



Missed the last update? Catch up here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram