My Pinterest Pretties

10:10 AM


Pinterest is a place where you catalog everything lovely. 

I'm in desperate need of a vacation. 

So, I took one on Pinterest. (HERE)

Travel with me...


I'm going to sit here.  A long, long time.
Source: google.com via Laurin on Pinterest




I've been around the world and back, but never to New Orleans.
French Quarter, LA
Source: google.com via Laurin on Pinterest




Or San Francisco.




But.  I love Europe.  So, let's go.

Prague is so beautiful. 
Source: google.com via Laurin on Pinterest


Venice.


Paris.  Not my favorite city.  But charming. 


Oh, Greece... I could stay for days and days....

Santorini
Source: google.com via Laurin on Pinterest


Santorini


Off to Asia!  To me, it's home.

A tuk-tuk ride in Bangkok is eye opening.


Bangkok, Thailand


Phuket, Thailand. Forget Bali.  You can thank me later.


Festival of Lights in Koh Samui, Thailand


Singapore!  My old stomping grounds.

Singapore.
Source: google.com via Laurin on Pinterest


Singapore


Last, Bora Bora.  Heaven on earth.

Bora Bora



And finally, home.


Pretty Place, SC
Source: google.com via Laurin on Pinterest



And one place that I will never go again.  EVER.  That's a post for another day.
India
Source: aes.ac.in via Laurin on Pinterest



Thanks for joining me.  I feel better already.







You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram