Here's to not becoming one of those crazy gym moms...

9:53 AM

Cameryn had her first gymnastics class last weekend.  I don't know who was more excited, me or her!  I was a gymnast for so many years and then I coached competitive gymnastics for almost 10 so I was so tickled to see my little girl in a leotard running around the gym.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take her to the gym that I coached at due to their class schedule and we had to go to another gym.  I felt like a total traitor but I had to do what is best for her right now.  Plus, it's preschool gymnastics, it's for fun anyway!  However, should Cameryn really like gymnastics we will take her to another gym that has more experience in a higher skill level as she gets older.


warm up
warm up

Listening.

AIR!


Run!


Look at that belly :)

Springboard to squat on

Forward roll
Forward roll

Handstand against the wall on a cheese mat

Tuck hang
Walks on balance beam


Cameryn loved her first gymnastics class! 

Here's to not becoming one of those crazy gym moms and thinking that next week my kid will be able to do this...

(Does anyone remember this?!)








You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram