WILW

9:55 AM


The weekend is in sight! 
Here are my mid-week loves:



I'm loving the 4-day work week. 
Whaddaya say we throw out ALL the Monday's from here on out.  Would anyone miss them?


I'm loving my running shoes.  Still.


I'm loving this Nike Poster!

"My butt is BIG and ROUND like the letter C and ten thousand lunges have made it rounder but not smaller.  And that's just fine.  It's a space heater for my side of the bed.  It's my ambassador to those who walk behind me.  It's a border collie that herds skinny woman away from the best deals at clothing sales.  My butt is big.  And that's just fine.  And those who might scorn it are invited to kiss it. 
Just do it."

I'm loving that though it was 95 degrees last night at 8:15pm, I wanted to run.  I wanted to run outside.  I wanted to run outside for a long time.  I went out of my comfort zone and down a main road.  I wanted to run outside for a long time until my heart was content.  So I did.




and on that run.... I came across this.

I'm loving that after a day like yesterday, with all of the court drama, that those crosses were there to remind me that one day we will all be judged by Him.

"For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may receive what is due for what he has done in the body, whether good or evil" ~ 2 Corinthians 5:10 

I'm loving this:

Run for those who don’t think they can run.  Run for yourself.  Run for equality.  Run for freedom.  Run to feel closer to God.  Run because you lost your faith.  Run because you have faith.  Run to feel alive.  Run to eat that brownie.  Run for peace of mind.  Run for world peace.  Run for those who will never get a chance to run again.  Run for Caylee Anthony.


(And here's my opinion on the verdict:  I hoped that justice would have been served, somehow, someway.  I also believe that the prosecution presented circumstantial evidence, at best, that provided more than enough reasonable doubt for the jurors to produce a not guilty verdict.  I'm sure that they wanted to convict her, but couldn't, it is a tough verdict to swallow.)

 What are you loving today?
Link up with Jamie and let us know!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

Instagram