My Summer Vice

9:58 AM

Last night I was sure attempted to put Cam to bed early, get a workout in, and curl up on the couch. 



Big Brother was on.  I love me some Big Brother.  It's a three night a week, mindless kind of entertainment when nothing else is on in the summer except Burn Notice (and go figure they're on at the same night and time.  Thank goodness for DVR!  What did we do before DVR?)  
I'm such a BB fan that I have Jokers Updates saved on my computer as a favorite.  JU is a site that has minute by minute updates from people who are watching live feeds.  Plus, you get tons of behind the scenes info on all of that wonderful drama.
I curled up on the couch with sore muscles (thank you, Jillian Michaels!) and big glass of water watching the first few moments my favorite summer show.  Life is good.  And it starts.

"Mommy!  I need milk!"
5 minutes later...
"Mommy!  I hurt my foot!"
5 minutes later..
"Mommy!  I hit my head on baby!"
5 minutes later....
"Mommy!  Lola (the stuffed elephant) ran away!"

Sigh.  Doesn't this girl know I'm busy and she should be sleeping?  It is 9pm after all, way past her bedtime (she turns into a demon at 8:30.)  I finally get Cameryn settled, fast forward through the commercials (have I told you how much I love DVR?!  And no, I am not getting paid to promote it!), get comfortable, and am soaking up all of the glory that is Big Brother. 
And then I hear it. 
No, not that god awful growl from wanna-be-heavy-metal-rocker-90120-loving Adam (but I do think that he wanted to be the Evil Dick of this season and boy, did CBS burst that bubble!), but The Cackle, followed by "I'm back, Bitches!"

That ear piercing repulsive sound prompted me to pick up my remote and begin to throw it at the tv.  I stopped knowing that Chris would probably be pretty angry about a busted TV screen and instead I opted to shout some not so nice words at the producers of CBS because they definitely could hear me through the tv on the other side of the US.


I loathe this girl.  I really hoped that I would never have to watch her on my tv again.  I would have liked to been able to reach through the tv and punch her in the head but she would probably jump through mine and eat me for a snack.

My only hope is maybe this guy will eat her instead.  But he gave her HOH.  Really, dude?  Come on!


For the record, if Dick and Rachel form an alliance, I may actually stop watching Big Brother this summer.  I don't know if I can handle it. 

My favorite line of the night came from Lawon, clad in his bright green blazer complete with pink and green tie, "My mind is like a Twizzler."  Yes, I believe that all of the US is now chewing on that one.  What the...?!?!!

These people.  I love this show!

Any other Big Brother lovahs out there?  Any early favorites? 



You Might Also Like

3 comments

Instagram