First

10:35 AM




So it begins.

The first post on our "family" blog.  (Okay, my blog because Husband won't post here.  Ever.  He probably won't even read it, which is fine.)

A little about me and the fam... Yes, our last name really is Search.  Just like a Search Engine.  Fantastic, huh?  Husband is adorable and strange.  We met in college at the University of South Carolina (Go Gamecocks!

He was on his way to breakfast and I was sitting outside with friends, saw him walk by, said hi, and asked for his phone number.  To this day he is still mad that he missed breakfast.  He has an obsession with breakfast.  Especially biscuits and gravy from the Russell House.  We dated for 5 [long] years before we got married in 2005.  Our wedding was wild and crazy and it was exactly what we imagined (minus my maid of honor passing out mid-ceremony, my brother catching himself on fire, and my mom falling in the pool.  It's my family that has issues.) 




We have 2 giant dogs that think they are human and sometimes take over our furniture when they think we aren't looking.  Raider is the sweet, hairy Saint Bernard that Husband got for me in college.  Porter is the sweet, ugly Bullmastiff that I got for Husband when he graduated. 



We have one child, Cameryn, who will be two this month. She adores Husband and the dogs and fills our days and nights with lots of laughs.





Me?  I'm just a girl who grew up here and there.  My family is scattered around the globe.  I still don't know what I want to "be" when I grow up and I'm okay with that.  I like who I am and what I do.  I have the best friends that a girl could ask for.  I'm a clean freak (Husband is not) and I once received a can of Lysol for my birthday.  I bake when I get bored.    Many times I am without a filter when it comes to my thoughts.


Hence, this blog. 









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram