Happy Birthday, Cameryn!

9:56 AM

Dear Cameryn,


Today is your second birthday!  My, how you've grown!  You bring so much joy and hilarity to our family and we love you unendingly. Your quirky personality, sweet little voice, and funny sayings make us laugh till it hurts.

You are feisty, and defiant, and might need some classes in Anger Management, but we love that about you too: you stand up for what you think is yours and are willing to pull some hair and beat on anyone who gets in your way. We are hoping to eventually channel that strong will towards more positive pursuits, but the heart of who you are is mighty and I think that’s awesome.
I don’t think we need to worry that you’ll get lost in the shuffle. You make sure your voice is heard. You have shown love and kindness to those around you and I am excited to watch you grow.


Happy SECOND Birthday, sweet girl!  I hope that you have a great year!

Love,
Mommy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram