Good things never change

1:59 PM

I spent the weekend with one of my very best friends from high school.  Tea'a came to visit us from NYC and we spent two days talking,laughing, and shopping - just like we did many, many years ago!  I haven't seen her since our high school reunion in Las Vegas three years ago but nothing has changed.  I love friendships like that - no matter how many minutes, days, or months since our last conversation we can pick up right where we left off. 



I swear we look the same as we did in high school!


Saturday night we went to a japanese steakhouse.  Cameryn wasn't impressed.  She was okay with the fire and cooking, she even liked our chef because his name was Cameron, but a chef two tables over kept dropping things on the stove and it was loud, it totally freaked her out.  She got up crying and ran to the front door after one very loud BANG!  She did like the chopsticks and even managed to pick up a few grains of rice!  Since Tea'a and I met in Singapore and consider ourselves chopstick pros, we were so proud!



My weekend with Tea'a left me feeling exhausted.  I was in bed at 7:55pm last night!  I'm definitely in the omg-I'm-so-tired-I-don't-want-to-do-anything phase of pregnancy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram