21 Questions

12:23 PM

Last night while Cameryn and I were waiting on dinner,  I asked her 21 Questions that I pinned yesterday.  Some of the questions were a little above her head but her answers were really funny! 

What is something that Mommy always says to you?  Be careful
What makes Mommy happy?  When I am a good listener
What makes Mommy sad?  When I hurt her feelings
How does Mommy make you laugh?  She makes funny faces
What was Mommy like as a child?  Small
How old is Mommy?  Older than me
How tall is Mommy?  I don't know!  Stand up!
What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?  Play outside
What does Mommy do when you're not around?  Be alone
If Mommy becomes famous what will it be for? 
A big belly
What is Mommy really good at?  Planting trees and roses
What is Mommy not very good at? 
Nothing
What does Mommy do for her job?  Work
What is Mommy's favorite food?  Mommy eats everything.
What makes you proud of Mommy?  When she is a good listener
If Mommy was a cartoon character who would she be?  Callie (I have NO idea who that is!)
What do you and Mommy do together?  Play
How are you and Mommy the same?  We both have blonde Hair
How are you and Mommy different?  She is big and I am little.
How do you know Mommy loves you?  She gives me hugs and kisses.  Even with lipstick on.
Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?  McDonalds, with me.

I have no idea who Callie is, she said that she was a princess, but I have never heard of her. 
I don't wear lipstick, ever.  She is referring to my chapstick.

I can't wait to do this again with her in a few months and see how her answers have changed!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram