Spring Fever

9:28 AM

The weather has been so beautiful this week - mostly sunny skies and temperatures in the upper 70s. Yes, we have had some storms but we've been really lucky that they have mostly been at night.  Cameryn and I took advantage of the balmy afternoon and had a picnic dinner yesterday!  I let her choose our meal - macaroni and cheese, pineapple, and yogurt, complete with frosted animal cookies for dessert.  I threw some towels down in the backyard and we really enjoyed our little mini-date night. 



We found a birds nest in our rose bush!  This must be why those crazy birds are chirping outside of my window at all hours of the night.


The dog was acting a little crazy.  After rolling around in the grass for five minutes he got up and made this face.  I think he ate a bug.


Silly dog.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram