Pumpkin Crunch Cake

10:12 AM

It's been a slow week around the blog, sorry!  I've got a lot going on at work and a sick kid at home.  When things finally calm down, I'll get back to my regularly scheduled snark.  However, I couldn't let another day go by without sharing this recipe that has been floating around on Pinterest (where else?!). My house smelled heavenly last night.  I've seen the recipe called a several different names and each recipe has a few different ingredients (toffee bits, white chocolate chips, coconut) but no matter how you make it, you'll be glad you did!

Pumpkin Crunch Cake

Ingredients:
  • 1 box yellow cake mix
  • 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin puree
  • 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
  • 3 large eggs
  • 1 1/2 cups sugar ( I used 1/2 c of splenda and 3/4 c of sugar because that's all of the sugar that I had)
  • 1 tsp. cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp. salt
  • 15oz chopped pecans
  • 1 cup butter, melted
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. 
Grease bottom of 9 x 13″ pan.
Mix pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, and salt. 
Pour mixture into greased pan. 
Sprinkle dry cake mix over pumpkin mixture and top with pecans.  
Drizzle melted butter over pecans. 
Bake 50-55 minutes.
Drool while your house fills with yummy smells.
Eat.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram