My Pinterest Pretties...

6:00 AM

I did a lot of pinning last week.
Are you on Pinterest? Speak up! And if you want to follow my boards, I’m here.


I love this idea... Make a bench from your unused crib!





An outdoor sink that connects to the hose?!  Perfect!



I love everything about this.


Source: None via Laurin on Pinterest

I want this little guy!






Source: tumblr.com via Laurin on Pinterest


Finally! A use for the wrapping paper scraps!



Please.



I love this room.  I really, really love the contrast of the bright white with the black handrails. 


I have this refillable Dawn dish soap dispenser in my house.  Except mine is NOT this pretty.  Spray paint + monogram = awesome.




I'm sorry if the links don't work.  The pictures won't show up so I have to save the pic, then embed the source.  What size should I be making my pics when I embed them?

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Instagram