What I'm Loving Wednesday

10:02 AM


It's Wednesday!  You know what that means- I'm linking up with Jamie today.


I'm loving that Shana said YES! 
Brad proposed in Vegas on Monday afternoon on the top of the Eiffel Tower.

The ring!  It needs to be resized though!


Shana and Brad have both been through hell and back in their previous marriages and they deserve to be in a happy, loving relationship.
Watch out Brady Bunch - they're taking over!
(Yes, there is one more boy that is not in the picture...) 


I'm loving that I finally got to put my arms around these sweet babies!
Can you believe that Maggie had twins 4 1/2 months ago? 
She looks ah-mazing!
I (not so secretly) hate her for it.



I'm loving that Cameryn wore big girl panties all day at school yesterday and had only ONE accident!


It's a beautiful Wednesday in SC! 
Enjoy!

What are you loving today?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Instagram