Sap.

10:26 AM

Ahh, weddings.  I love them.  All of them.  I'm a sap, I cannot help it.  I was mesmerized by the Royal Wedding this morning (Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge!).  I'm not British, but I'm a girl who once planned a wedding and there's just something so magical about watching a Bride and Groom at that moment when they see each other for the first time.  The look of awe, pure happiness, total hope... Sigh.  Pure bliss.  Catherine is so elegant, so composed.  I mean, it's not everyday that a girl can wake up and say, 'Oh, today?  Today I'm going to get married and afterwards I'll be a Duchess.'  No big deal, right?! 

How gorgeous was her dress?



I loved that I could share the moment with Cameryn too. I turned on the wedding and said, "Look Cameryn!  A Princess!"  She said, "Oh wow!  She is so beautiful!  Look at her castle with all the windows!"  It was a priceless moment.  And then, in pure Cameryn style, she said, "A king!"  as she was watching them walk down the aisle. She was pointing at a hat that had lots of pointy things sticking out.  Because the hats- OMG!  Some were just ridiculous.  Is that supposed to be a giant bow?  (I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I have no fashion sense.  So if this is fashion.  WOW.)





This picture is awesome.  How funny is it that this grumpy little flower girl is making that face at one of the most anticipated moments of the entire day?!  Poor thing, she may never live it down!



Speaking of weddings, I'm going with Shana to look at wedding gowns and bridesmaid gowns over lunch today!  So excited!  I cannot help but think about my own wedding... I love every second of it! 



So, tell me, am I the only wedding crazy one around?
  Do you loathe the thought of planning or going to a wedding?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram