Weekly Update- 25 weeks
11:27 AMSize of Baby: About a pound and a half.
Big Sister Cameryn: She's said multiple times, "I'm so 'cited to see baby J!" She has also asked multiple times when her baby sister is coming and if it will be soon. Cam's decided that she would like to give her a rose from our rose bush and a birthday cake when she sees her. She's going to be such a good big sister and a very big helper - her number one wish? To help dress her baby sister in jammies. (It's really important that everyone be in jammies at our house when we are at home.)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +7-10. I didn't go to the doctor this week, so I don't have an exact number. I don't step on our scale at home. At this point, I'm going to gain no matter what! Let me explain it to you in picture form.
| Please excuse my 3 day unwashed hair. |


0 comments