Weekly Update- 16 Weeks
9:37 AMSize of Baby: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and about 3 1/2 ounces. Roughly the size of an avocado.
Big Sister Cameryn: She has pretty much settled on the name Ella and has enjoyed looking through magazines and picking out items for the baby.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +1
Maternity Clothes: Mostly pants.
Gender: Girl
Movement: Yes. I can feel her mostly when I am sitting down.
Sleep: I am sleeping well.
Symptoms: Still have some nausea. mostly around 8:00 every night. I cannot keep anything with red sauce down which is pretty disappointing.
I (still) have a complete previa. At this point, they are not that concerned but obviously it will be an issue around 28 weeks if it remains that way.
What I Miss: Nothing really.
Cravings: Orange juice!
Best Moment This Past Week: I am beginning to look through magazines and gather ideas for the nursery.
What I Am Looking Forward To: Settling on a name. We had a name for about two weeks and then, on Monday, Chris decided that he's "not a fan." Arrgh. At this point, she's just Jane Doe!
Missed the last update? Catch up here.

0 comments