Boo! at the Zoo

1:21 PM

This weekend we laid low.  We watched our Gamecocks show up to play less than stellar football and, at halftime, we had had enough so we packed up the kids and headed to Boo! at the Zoo.

Both kids wore Tiger costumes and my inner Gamecock cringed.  Cameryn's costume is from last year.  I didn't want to ruin this year's costume (a peacock!) in the foam party! 






 
Obviously, Cameryn had tons of fun.  Jordin, as usual, was just along for the ride.
 
 
Sunday, Jordin discovered the dog.  She watched him like a hawk and was determined to talk to him, nonstop, all day long which was quite comical. 
 
Hello, cute baby shoes!


 
 
Sunday afternoon I did something that I hadn't done in awhile, I laced up and went for a run.  It's been about a month since my last run, since my last anything really, and I could tell.  My mood was terrible and I just felt BLAH overall.  I told myself that I would do 3 miles, and I did.  I would run for no less than 2 min and walk for no more than one minute, if needed, and surprinsgly, I didn't walk as much as I thought I would need to.  I just hope that I can do it again.  Soon.
 
The first step is always the most difficult, right?
 
 

 



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram