Liebster.

2:37 PM

 
 I'm finally catching up on the blogs in my reader and realized that I was tagged by Lovely A week ago.
 
 
 
 
 
Here's how it works-the rules:
Each blogger posts 11 random facts about themselves.
Answer the questions the tagger has set for you
Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award to/nominate
Come up with 11 new questions to ask your nominees
Go to their page and tell them about the award.
No tag backs!
 
 
 
 
 
 Here are my random facts:
 
 1.  I have unusually long arms.  Most of my friends know this and they along with my husband thinks its funny.  They'll ask me if my knuckles hurt from being dragged around all day.  I usually just respond back that its better to have long arms than to be like a T-Rex and unable to clap.

2.  I probably know more about most dog breeds than you do and I can probably train your dog better than you.  I learned from my husband.   And Caesar Milan. We have had over 400lbs of dog in our house at once and not once have I had an issue.

3.  I love The Talk on CBS. 

4.  I try to be fashionable but as soon as I leave the house I get annoyed with all of the big jewelry and I don't feel comfortable in my outfit choice.  I end up taking off half of the jewelry and grabbing a cardigan.

5.  I'm always cold.  Always.

6.  I lived overseas in high school and half of my family still lives in Asia.  Don't believe everything that you see on tv, people.  And no, I don't speak a foreign language.  Yes, most people speak English outside of the USA. 

7.  I cannot paint.  At all.  Not a room, not a picture, not even a paint by number.  I just can't.

8.  I can shoot tequila like a boss.

9.  I have an unhealthy obsession with Lysol.  I blame it on my years working with kids.  I spray it everywhere, on everything, multiple times a day.

10.  I drive way too fast and get really annoyed with people who drive the speed limit or below.

11.  I can carry a tune. I sang in the adult church choir in middle school and high school.
 
 
Here are the questions that Lovely asked:
 
1.  Do you watch any reality tv?  What's your favorite?
I watch Big Brother during the summer and I LOVE it.  That's the only reality tv that I watch.  Unless you consider the Kardashians reality?
 
2.   What's your favorite snack food?
Double stuff oreos.  But since I've been doing #operationsmallerass I've been grabbing almonds, dried fruit, and pretzels.  Boring.
 
3.   You have 30 minutes in the house to yourself: what do you do?
Clean.  Always clean.
 
4.  Are you going to decorate for Valentine's day?  Tell me about your decorations!
I have three Valentine's decorations, all wooden signs, from the dollar bins at Target:  "Be Mine"  "XOXO" and "LOVE."  Fancy.
 
5.  What is the weather like today where you live?
58 and windy.  But it finally stopped raining. 
 
 
6.  What do you do to get yourself out of a funk when you're depressed?
I usually call one of my girlfriends because they always know what to say to make me laugh. 
 
7.  What was your first job?
I was a (recreational) gymnastics coach for children ages 3-12.  I coached Monday - Thursday for 3 hours a night at minimum wage.  Eventually, I coached competitive gymnastics and became a general manager!
 
8.  Who were you rooting for in the Superbowl?  Did they win?
I honestly didn't have a preference.  I'm not a big NFL fan!
 
9.  Describe your perfect date.
Out of the house, laughing, and reminding each other how awesome we are!
 
10.  If you found out you were pregnant today, what baby names would top your list?
Caden Scott and something over the top girly like Addison Grace since both of my girls have 'unisex' first names.
 
 
11.  Show me the last picture you took on your phone.
 My mom sent these cute outfits for the girls for Valentine's Day!  I think I'm going to have them monogrammed with initial and a heart or something....
 
 
 
I won't tag anyone but feel free to play along if you want to!
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Instagram