Who's your Gnomie?

11:07 AM

Yesterday was National Running Day.  I told Chris I didn't know how long I would run since it was 90+ degrees (at freaking 8pm!), the humidity was at 10,000%, and I was sore from my workout the day before.  I surprised myself though and I ran a solid 3.5 miles, plus set a new PR.  I think its because I changed up my route a little bit, ventured outside of the neighborhood on real roads, and I run faster on real roads so I don't get hit by the cars and look like a dumb ass while walking. 

Today, I'm sore.  My muscles feel like lead.  I'm attempting to walk like a normal person down the halls at the office, but I'm pretty sure I just look like someone whose legs fell asleep at their desk.

***

Everyday Cameryn tells me, "Mommy, I want a sister.  I am naming her Belle."

If only it were that easy, girl.

***

I stopped following a few blogs today.  They just weren't interesting anymore.  I'm sure that some of you have thought the same about my little place on the internet.  So, go ahead, keep clicking.  I do it all the time.

***

I bought a Spanx bathing suit from Target.  What do I have to lose?  If it pushes 'em up and holds it in, it's a deal to me.

***

Did you guys see this picture of Snooki?  Wow.  I am just flabbergasted that someone let her out of the house like this.  My friends would turn me around and say "OH, HELL NO."

I wouldn't put that ugly ass bow on my child.  What is the deal with her nails?  They look like the straws that you get with slurpees at the Seven-Eleven.  And who is guiding her around so she doesn't walk into walls or people?  Because I'm sure that she cannot see out of her leopard print fur sunglasses. 

This girl.  Train wreck.  Or car wreck - the article says that she wreck her car into a stopped police car in Italy and the Italian authorities revoked her license.  Awesome.

For the record, I have never seen an episode of Jersey Shore.  It makes my brain hurt just thinking about it, and apparently it will burn my eyeballs too.


{via}

***
Cameryn has become slightly obsessed with the movie Gnomeo & Juliet.  The movie was cute the first time but after the 112th time I'm over it.  However, I still get a big kick out of asking people, "Who's your gnomie?"  It's the little things, people.

***

Have you seen the show Swamp People on the History Channel?  It's something special, really.  You know it's a good show when you get subtitles for people who are speaking English, even if they are Cajun!  (Most of the videos on YouTube don't have the subtitles, but you get the idea.)






***

Two more days, almost the weekend.  Got any plans?  Cameryn and I are headed to Charlotte for a two year old birthday party and to see my sweet spice girls.  It's going to be over 100 degrees this weekend as the high, that doesn't include the heat index. 

I might melt, really.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram